Friday, April 01, 2005
clay aiken
my current fav music is clay aiken... i know la.. he was like in american idol dunno how many donkey years ago and i never heard him sing before in my entire life until now... i got his cd from the library... measure of a man.. he looks quite decent on that cover..i love the first 2 songs the most and generally the album music is the same kind... not too noisy.. 'Invisible' and 'I Will Carry You' have such nice lyrics.. so does 'I Survived You' and some others. his voice not bad too..
from 'invisible':
If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I can just tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)
from 'i will carry you':
When your world breaks down
And the voices tell you 'turn around'
When your dreams give out
I will carry you, carry you
When the stars go blind
And the darkness starts to flood your eyes
When you're fallin' behind
I will carry you
from 'i survived you':
I survived the crash, survived the burn
Survived the worst, yeah baby, but i learned
Survived the lies, survived the blues
Almost killed me but I survived the truth
And when you wrote me off like i was doomed,
I survived you
from 'shine':
Everything you are
Everywhere you've been
The sinner and the saint
That fight the battle within
Every place you go
Everybody knows
Shadows fall across the sun sometimes shine
You are gonna shine
that's all.. since i'm all alone at home i blasted that album all day... must have played it about 5 times le... haha.. addictive music..
.cassiopeia. sailed into the sunset at 4:35 p.m.
0 Comments: